9 Ways to Celebrate the 4th of July in Boerne
June 26, 2015 - 1:07pm
- SIDEWALK SALE ON MAIN STREET- Main St in Boerne is kicking it up a notch to celebrate Independent Retailer Month with an extra special sidewalk sale. Many stores will be offering significant discounts on Saturday July 4! Shop Local!
- HOT ROD NIGHT- Show off your ride or just check out the scenery! The Loyd Bonham Band will be playing Classic Rock on the Patio. Scarf a scrumptious burger & sip a frothy shake...Don't forget your game chairs!
- 4TH OF JULY BASH AT RANDOM- Nothing says family fun like a day at Random! Live music, food trucks, monster bounce, games, 80 craft beers on tap and a kickn’ fireworks show at night to celebrate the 4th!
- FAMILY FUN & PADDLEBOARDING AT BOERNE CITY LAKE PARK- Bring a picnic and get ready for a great day in the water! Add some extra fun by renting some paddleboards from Hill Country Paddle Sports. You will be so glad you did. It’s a blast!
- TUBING & LIVE MUSIC AT THE ROUNDUP BEER GARDEN AND FOOD PARK- The Roundup is celebrating with the amazingly talented artist Kimberly Dunn Band and an awesome fireworks show. Take advantage of their free tube shuttle before the big show. You won’t want to miss this!
- CITY OF BOERNE FIREWORKS- Grab your seat/parking spot early at City Park for an outstanding display put on by the Boerne Volunteer Fire Department.
- KENDALL COUNTY DANCE NIGHT- The fairgrounds are going to be hot on the 4th! Enjoy the City fireworks and live music by Mario Flores & the Soda Creek Band at this family friendly event.
- TEJAS RODEO- Calling all cowboys & cowgirls! Get ready for a night of rodeo and BBQ with a special tribute to America!
- LIVE MUSIC DOWNTOWN AT DRINK TEXAS BIERGARTEN- Experience all that is Drink Texas Biergarten and enjoy some awesome tunes by Southern Sky; a rockn’ Texas Country group for Hutto, TX
Photo by: Snap Chic Photography