2020 City of Boerne Skate Battle
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, the City of Boerne is monitoring the situation and putting plans into place to help prevent the spread of illness.The key focus in safety for the community and our neighbors. The following events have been canceled: Boerne Skate Battle and Outdoor Family Fair.
For any updated information, please follow CDC and City of Boerne - City Government.
Date: March 20, 2020 Friday
Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
City of Boerne Skate Park
524 Adler Street
Boerne, TX 78006
Ages: 8U * 12U * 15U * 17U * 18+
- Best 2 minute run over the park
- Registration - date of event - registration begins at Noon.
- Fee: $10.00 entry fee includes TAAF membership that allows skater to participate in all TAAF skateboard competitions at the local and state level
- Register the day of the event or print and bring the form with you
Rules & Guidelines
All participants of the competition must agree to the following rules and guidelines:
- A HELMET WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE SKATING. This includes warm-up times and during competition. Failure to wear a helmet will result in removal from the competition without a refund.
- All competitors will refrain from language that may be deemed offensive. This is for the benefit of observers who would like to bring their children to an event appropriate for the family. Failure to comply will result in the removal of the individual from the competition without a refund.
- All competitors must be registered with TAAF. All competitors must register in their age groups; failure to comply will result in the removal of the competition without a refund.
- All competitors must be AMATEUR status, a non-sponsor or paid professional skater.
- Each skater will be assigned a number, bib that must be worn during the entire competition.
- Skaters will have 2 minutes to skate, 2 minutes in the finals.
- The top 4 skaters will advance to division finals.