COVID-19 COURT UPDATE (August 17, 2020)
If you are scheduled for a virtual hearing, click on the Virtual Hearing link to the left.
THE COURT LOBBY IS OPEN.
In most instances you can resolve your citation without having to appear in person. For assistance with your case please contact us by:
- Phone – 830-248-1504, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax – 830-331-9465
- Mail: Boerne Municipal Court, 124 Old San Antonio Rd., Boerne, TX 78006
Our staff is working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible.
The Boerne Municipal Court is committed to adjudicating Class C misdemeanor offenses while adhering to the principles of fair, impartial, and efficient justice, administered timely and respectfully with professionalism, that protects individual rights and instills respect for the law.
The Municipal Court has jurisdiction over Class C misdemeanor criminal cases filed by the police department, animal control, code enforcement, and the fire marshal that are committed within the territorial limits of the City of Boerne. These include traffic and parking offenses, city ordinance violations, and other criminal offenses such as public intoxication, theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, and disorderly conduct.
Court staff are committed to informing citizens of their options for the administrative processing of their case; however, court staff are prohibited from offering legal advice.
- Please allow 2-3 days before making an appearance. The police department must first file the charge with the court before we can assist you.
- Your appearance date is noted on your citation just above your signature. It states that you promise to appear "on or before" and a date is provided. You must make an appearance in person or by mail (post-marked) no later than the date provided. Telephone calls DO NOT constitute an appearance. Please note that the clerks can handle most transactions at the window. If you wish to see the judge, you must submit a written request, and then you will be scheduled for the next available docket.
- Methods of payment are cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please make check or money order payable to Boerne Municipal Court.
- Continuance requests may only be submitted for good cause and they must be submitted in writing. Therefore, they are not granted by telephone.